Care Information -
Personalised Products - VINYL OR GLITTER
Glass or Plastic -
- Handwash Only.
- No washing up liquid.
- No dishwasher.
- Don't remove the vinyl once its been placed down, this will cause it not to stick on the product.
This may ruin your design if you don't follow the care pack information with glass VINYL or GLITTER products.
Stick Hampers -
Some hampers come on sticks (the products eg: chocolate bars, are glued on with non toxic glue)
- Don't leave sticks around children.
- The foam is non toxic but we do say please bin the foam once the hamper is unpacked, don't leave around children.
Bath Bombs and Bath Crumble or Rocks -
- Keep out of reach of children - Not suitable for 0 - 3 years
- Do not use on cut, broken, or irritate skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In the event of contact with eye, rinse immediately with water. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients
Sweets or Chocolate -
It is the buyers responablity to make sure that all allergies are mentioned to a member of staff before placing your order, Allergies can be mentioned to a member of staff by using our email address - Takeoutmunch@gmail.com along with your order number if you have ordered. Our online website chat is available to use 24 hours 7 days a week. If a member of staff doesn't reply straight away then please allow up to 2 working days for a response. Our response will be found in your email address.
Wax Melts -
- Do Not add water to hot wax as it can be dangerous.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin so be very careful when handling.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.